Periodo: Novembre 2009
The incentive travel is a motivational tool of extraordinary value and is considered a key driver of a company’s business strategy.
An important marketing tool that helps clients achieve and even exceed its sales and loyalty expected targets. In fact, especially studied surveys show that the incentive travel can:
• Motivate sales force, also consolidating corporate identity.
• Orient sales towards desired periods or products.
• Strengthen client fidelity.
Key factors in the success of an incentive travel include:
• Feasibility study, also taking into account the economic and tax impact.
• Proposal (RFP) and participant profile analysis.
• Identification of the destinations suited to the target market.
• Strategic choice of especially studied content, where creativity and quality make the difference.
• Active participation of guests, also through team-building activities and customized organization of events and activities.
• Personalization of the communication material before, during and after the travel.
• Logistics management by dedicated professionals throughout the whole of the travel.
• Advantageous payment terms and conditions.